THETFORD FARM ESTATE
Using our website
Name: THEFORD FARM ESTATE
Address: THETFORD FARM ESTATE, ESTATE OFFICE, BASTON, LINCONSHIRE, PE6 9PE
Phone Number: 01778 560004
Data Protection Officer: Trina Britton
Thetford Farm Estate is dedicated to providing a compliant and consistent approach to data privacy while also guaranteeing the security and protection of the personal information that we process.
The type of personal information we collect:
Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (examples are listed here):
- Name, address, contact telephone number, email address, social media names
- Financial information
- Website user statistics
How we get the personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To allow us to provide you with information on our venue
- To communicate with you on a booking you have made with us
- To include in a contract with us
- To allow us to work with you as a supplier
- To allow us to send promotional and/or marketing communication to you
Examples of the ways we may collect your personal information may be email, telephone or written document.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From online companies that you have requested details about us
- From third parties – wedding planners/suppliers etc.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Provide you information you have requested on our venue or services
- Communicate with you regarding your booking or contract with us.
- Send occasional marketing communications (as per your preferences selected)
We may share this information with:
We will not share your data with any other company. Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored. We keep all the personal information that we hold on you in the following places:
- Any physical documents are kept securely in our Estate Office. Only members of staff are permitted access to this. The estate office is locked out of office hours.
- Physical document examples are; your signed contract, any meeting notes, booking details.
- Any digital documents are held on our company drive, data is stored in secure online storage (Microsoft 365) protected by secure password and multi-factor authentication.
Any personal data stored on mobile devices such as laptops is encrypted and cannot be accessed without the device’s password or PIN.
We will keep you personal information on file for 24 months.
We will then dispose your information by:
- Physical documents are burned on our estate.
- Digital documents and data deleted inside SharePoint and OneDrive is recycled for 30-days and then permanently deleted.
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 01778 560 004 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Thetford Farm Estate Office, Baston, Lincolnshire, PE6 9NU.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: www.ico.org.uk